CONNECT2019 – Create New Perspectives
14 – 18 March 2019
- Young people wanting to work internationally and interdisciplinary, and have relevant experience with one or more artforms themselves
- Arts students and students who want to become a teacher in one of the artforms as well as people who have recently finished one of these studies
- Organisations focusing on art with children and/or young people
- Network organisations and policymakers
Four days to:
- See inspiring performances and artforms made/performed by young people
- Participate in an inspiring conference with keynote speakers and discussions, share knowledge and have new experiences.
- Meet and speak with inspiring colleagues, and young people from all over Europe
- Explore the cultural field in Estonia
- Get to know each other, find a potential partner and design a small project together and maybe get an Amateo grant of € 2.500,–!
Four days in good company, watching, talking about, talking with, designing projects and making art with young people. Everywhere in Europe it is happening, but each country/region has its own approach. CONNECT wants to be a platform where people can share their experiences, can be curious to each other and hopefully find each other and start international adventures together.
Amateo stimulates new and inspiring cross border and inter-disciplinary art projects. CONNECT gives you an opportunity to find a potential partner and design a small international project together. Amateo will reward the three most inspiring project plans developed after CONNECT with grants of € 2.500,– each!
WHAT DOES IT COST?
Participants fee for 3 day CONNECT programme (includes conference) = € 200,–
Young participants fee for 3 day CONNECT programme (young people and young professionals) = € 100,–
Participants fee is based on shared hotel rooms. If you prefer a single room for the whole period, there will be an extra charge of €100,– per person.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
Besides a very good and inspiring time, the participation fee covers travelling from Tallinn to Narva on Friday evening and back to Tallinn on Sunday evening, hotel accommodation (based on shared rooms, 3 nights in Narva and 1 night in Tallinn), meals and free entrance to the conference, the CONNECT programme, all performances and presentations.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Meet CONNECT2018 outcome projects!