Thematic meetings – Spring 2023
AFTER THE MEETINGS!
Three thematic meetings were successfully completed. Thank you to all members and participants who presented their activities and were willing to share presentations with others. We hope that some new ideas and collaborations will be born.
#1 MUSIC presentations
#2 PERFORMING ARTS presentations
#3 VISUAL ARTS, FILM, PHOTOGRAPHY AND MEDIA presentations
Do you wish to meet other European organizations working in the same field of Art? Do you want to get new contacts for future projects and cooperation? Meet (online) other Amateo members! Amateo is organizing Cultural speed-dating, thematic meetings for all our members, where you will have a chance to introduce your organization and meet others.
A set of online thematic meetings in different artistic fields:
- #1 Music (Music and Singing)
- #2 Performing Arts (Theatre, Dance, Circus, Puppetry, Comedy)
- #3 Visual arts, Film, Photography and Media
- For all Amateo members who are interested in international co-operation, future partnerships for international projects etc
- For those who would like to get to know and learn from other organisations working in a similar field
- Every Amateo member is welcome
- #1 Music 30th March
- #2 Performing Arts 13th April
- #3 Visual arts, Film, Photography and Media 11th May
- All Thursday, 9–10:30am GMT / 10–11:30am CET
IF I SAY YES?
- Register your organization for the desired meeting
- Make your presentation (it can be up to 10 minutes, could be power point, videos, or simply spoken). Amateo members are interested in hearing about your work, how your organisation is structured and funded, if there are opportunities to collaborate and what your current challenges and priorities are
- Join and enjoy the meeting
Meetings will be host by Kateřina Klementová, vice president of Amateo, working at NIPOS – National Information and Consulting Centre for Culture, from Czech Republic. After the meeting we will send out the contact list and share the presentations to all who participated. If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. Looking forward to see you online!